GeoDesign has provided pavement engineering services for the City of Oregon City for rehabilitation of more than 20 city streets, including collector and arterial roads, as well as local streets. Many of the streets evaluated in 2013 and 2014 have been rehabilitated, and full-depth reclamation was used on several of the roads.
Our scope included:
- completing ground penetrating radar (GPR) testing and evaluation
- subsurface explorations and evaluation
- pavement distress surveys
- dynamic cone penetrometer (DCP) testing on select streets
- observation and consulting during construction
GeoDesign has worked closely with the City to devise rehabilitation designs that are within budget and schedule constraints.
Geotechnical consulting, pavement consulting, pavement rehabilitation designs, GPR testing, DCP testing