From 2009 to September of 2015, we provided on-call geotechnical services to LADWP. As needed, GeoDesign (with our joint venture partner, GENTERRA) assisted the City in planning, design, analysis, dam/reservoir safety, laboratory testing, field investigations, and construction support for a range of water infrastructure developments.
Specific projects included:
- Harbor Refineries Machado Lake Pipeline Extension
- Sylmar and San Fernando Groundwater Basins
- River Supply Conduit Lower Reach Unit 4
- Emergency Action Plan for Encino Dam and Reservoir
- Through our wealth of staff experience and our partnership with GENTERRA, we were able to assist the City on a diverse array of projects.
- We provided LADWP with a seamless extension of their in-house team to contribute to their ambitious project goals.
Hydrogeological support, geotechnical engineering, laboratory testing, field investigations, construction support, geologic logging